Terms and conditions for my booking
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking
- The balance payable in full 4 weeks before arrival
- We ask all meals and accompanied ride outs are paid for in cash on departure
- We cannot accept credit or debit cards
- The house is strictly non-smoking, including e-cigarettes
What are you cancellation terms?
- Cancellations must be made in writing
- The 25% deposit is non refundable
- Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to arrival the balance will be refunded less the 25% deposit.
- Arrival date – 2 weeks prior no refund will be given.
What time can I arrive?
- Arrival time is after 4.00pm and dinner is normally served at 8pm. If you think you will arrive outside of these hours please advise us in advance.
- Check out time is 10:00 am.
- Our meals are cooked using fresh locally sourced ingredients and therefore we ask for 24 hours notice if you require an evening meal.
- Dinner is normally served at 8pm, if you think you are going to arrive after this time please let us know.
- We are more than happy to accommodate any dietary requirements advised on booking.
- Our evening meals include an acceptable consumption of beer or wine. In exceptional cases we may leave the honesty box out.
- Breakfast is served at 8.30am in our farmhouse in kitchen.
- Our local airport is Lourdes, just 20 mins drive away. Low cost carrier Ryanair fly from London Stansted to Lourdes, so if your pillion would rather fly down than ride, we can arrange airport pick-up/drop-off free of charge.
- There are a number of other airports in the area and we can arrange pick up’s from any of them. Please contact us for prices.
- Laundry facilities are available for a small charge